As you learn more about Ebenezer and our ministries, you may still have some questions. Below are some FAQs. Please give us a call with any additional questions.
- Where is the church located?
7707 Allentown Road, Fort Washington, Maryland, 20744
Map and Directions
- What are your service times?
Sundays at 7:45am and 10:45am
Calendar and Events
- How do I get connected?
- When is Baptism held at Ebenezer?
The church’s Administrative Office maintains the schedule of all baptismal services and classes. Baptismal services (immersion and pouring/sprinkling) are held throughout the year and are announced in the church bulletin and multi-media announcements.
- Do you have to be a member to get married at Ebenezer?
Persons who are not members of Ebenezer can use the Original Sanctuary located at 7806 Allentown Rd., Fort Washington, MD for weddings. There is a fee associated with the use. Weddings are routinely scheduled on Saturdays.
- How can I get taped copies of Sunday services and other special events at Ebenezer?
The Multi-media ministry sells copies of services and special events in CD and DVD formats immediately following both Sunday morning services, as well as before and after Bible Study on Wednesday evenings.
- Does Ebenezer have a bookstore?
No, Ebenezer does not have a bookstore.
- When are New Members’ Classes held?
New Members’ Classes are held every Saturday from 10:00am-12:00pm at the main sanctuary. Four classes are taught on a rotating basis, and afford new members the opportunity to join at any time. Upon completion of all four classes, a completion ceremony is held.
- What are the church’s hours of operation?
Ebenezer’s Administrative Office is open Mondays from 5pm-9pm, Tuesdays-Fridays from 9am-9pm, and Saturdays from 9am-4pm (hours may vary depending upon special events).
- When can services be obtained through the Outreach and Employment Ministry?
The Outreach House is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm-9pm.
- Does Ebenezer offer Pre-Marital classes?
Yes, Ebenezer has a Pre-Marital Institute which offers classes for engaged couples. Each session consists of eight weekly, two-hour, classes which are held at the Main Sanctuary. The Administrative Office maintains a schedule of classes. Upon completion of each session, a completion ceremony is held.
- Who do I contact for funeral assistance?
The Comfort Ministry handles all requests for funeral assistance and can be reached by calling the Administrative Office at (301) 248-8833.
- How can I get my child involved in some of the youth activities?
Ebenezer has a very active youth ministry and parents can get their children involved in a host of ways, including children/youth bible study, choir, dance/step teams, manhood and womanhood rites of passage and other activities. More information can be obtained by calling the Administrative Office at (301) 248-8833.